Saturday, March 22, 2014

Round Robin Challenge: Being Green

So the object was 'Begin Green', green is my most favorite color, however, where we are that color is not appearing quite yet because of the icky weather.  Upside, I am not in the snow like my sister in NY.  

Sitting at my youngest son's soccer game the other night, I made a comment to my husband about how the Bermuda Grass is beginning to come in on the fields.  So, I went through the pics I took of the game and chose the one below.  Because of the little boy in the side picture decided that he has a soccer ball for a heart, I have spend many a Spring on a soccer pitch.  I love when the grass begins to come in because I know warm weather isn't too far off.   (Yes, it's the same kid, just a 10 year age difference.) :)

Green Grass

Daffodils

The Color Run 2013 - Green Area





1 comment:

  1. Oops! I didn't know you played along on this one! I like the last shot the best!

    Please be sure to put your name, blog name and blog address in the comments when you play, so we know to come and take a look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete